Friday, November 10, 2006

And the Award for Best Husband goes to Dan Miller

I just want to say how proud I am of Dan for making this EFC trip a reality. I must admit when he first presented the idea of visiting all 88 counties in Ohio, in one trip, in less than 24 hours I thought it was pretty silly. Ok, more like down right weird. I know Dan loves maps and planning the shortest routes to various places. Even when he made plans and set dates, I kind of thought he wouldn't actually do it. But I am very impressed at how he made this happen...with the help of his friends, of course. I love to see him set goals and make them come true. Being married to Dan I get to witness first hand his grab bag of off the wall ideas. But what an awesome adventure! I'll be cheering for you when you get home. You're the man now dog!

No comments: