Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday morning update

Dr. Bohland's flight was delayed (twice) but eventually nancy-boy manned up and made it to the airport. One convenient part about the delays was that I got to watch Lost before going to pick him up. One inconvenient part about the delays was the fact that it was much later than I would have liked before I slept.

I slept fine in my girlie-bed. One thing I would have liked would have been to bring my cell phone or watch or something so I'd know what time it was in the morning. I ended up waking up at 7 a.m.

Currently Jay is showering and after that we are ready to hit the road.

Annoyance #1: I left my bag (containing my camera) either in my car at the airport parking or at home.

Annoyance #2: Thrifty did not have any rental cars of the type that we reserved. Now, I don't want to get all Seinfeld on everyone, but that does seem the whole point of the reservation. In any case, the only thing that they had was a minivan. Negative: lower gas mileage. Positive: bigger tank. Also more room (of course). We shall see how it works out. I'd take a picture but umm my camera is not here. So you'll just have to go with the fact that it's red.

No sleep til Preble (or something)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I'm EFC's number 2 fan. (Dan is number 1, of course.)