Friday, November 10, 2006

They said it couldn't be done

For years the ODOT intelligentsia has been saying it can't be done. Don't be fooled into thinking they will let it be accomplished so easily. The "near miss" train was just the first salvo in an incipient barrage of semi-governmental transportation-related manacles. I am posting here under this clever psuedonym not out of timidity, but because by disguising my identity I may live long enough to help save your journey, and perhaps your lives (everyone that knows me knows I think Mark Wahlburg is a douche, as a matter of course I introduce myself with that caveat).

I apologize for the neccesary vaguness of my advice to you here. If I was more specific, my identity would become obvious to any agent of the Deep Blue Cabal or Strike Force Zulu. I offer this:
1. Beware any motorcyclists with flowing golden manes.
2. Avoid looking any moustachioed men in the eye.
3. That is not a cow.

Godspeed, gentlemen.

p.s. Wahlburg 4lyfe

No comments: